(Courtesy of http://www.fasttrack.hk)
* Go to Shatin, anyway, play with the Race Simulator, imagine winning every race and walk to the counters to collect your money.
* Stay home and watch Singing In The Rain with nothing on except for a raincoat and with an umbrella above you.
* Pick what you would have bet on, then pretend you’re Darren Flindell and call each race making sure your selections win. Call and tweet your friends about your wins.
* Walk through Central singing The Wind Cries Mary while playing air guitar like Jimi Hendrix.
* Borrow a horse from Sean Woods, ride it over 1000 metres and imagine you’re riding his first winner. Rent a crowd for the winning picture and make sure perennial photo hogger Natalis Chan is in it.
* Present an umbrella, keychain and cap to Winfried Engelbrecht-Bresges, CEO of the HKJC.
* Run around the Shatin track in slow motion with the theme from Chariots Of Fire blasting through the PA system.
* Bring some hookers to the track and tell them, “See all this? I own it all.”
* Name your new horse Typhoon Usagi. Make sure it’s a mudlark with a really bad wind problem.
* Walk up to total strangers and ask them, “You Soggy?”
Instead of a high five, create a new handshake called an Usagi.
* Help the Hong Kong Observatory out by being their spokesman when having to appear on television and give updates on a typhoon.